Daniel Heinz studied Industrial Engineering and Management at the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT). After finishing his Bachelor’s degree in April 2018, he first spent a semester abroad at Queensland University of Technology (QUT) in Brisbane, Australia. In April 2020, he joined the DSI group of Prof. Satzger at IISM/KSRI as a junior researcher while finishing his Master’s degree. After completing his studies, he joined the team as a research associate and doctoral student in May 2021.
- Data Ecosystems and Digital Platforms
- IoT-enabled Smart Product-Service Systems
- Data-driven Services and Business Models
- Organizational and Digital Resilience
- bi.smart: Integrated Design of Smart Product-Service Systems in SMEs (www.bismart.info)
- Data Literacy and Data Science for SMEs: Education and Qualification (www.dataakademie.de)
- BigDieMo: Development of a Systematic Toolbox to Design Big Data services (www.bigdiemo.de) (completed)
- Digital Services: Business Models and Transformation (WS 2020/21)
If you are interested in writing a Bachelor or Master thesis, feel free to contact me at anytime.
Schemmer, M.; Heinz, D.; Baier, L.; Vössing, M.; Kühl, N.
2021. Proceedings of the 29th European Conference on Information Systems (ECIS), An Online AIS Conference, June 14 - 16, 2021
Heinz, D.; Hunke, F.; Breitschopf, G. F.
2021. Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Wirtschaftsinformatik (WI)