Student Assistant/HiWi DL2030 project
How will services look like in the future? How will the logic of value creation change? Which skills are relevant for companies to strive in an increasingly digital and volatile environment? These are questions relevant to the project DL2030: Being at the forefront of service research, the project aims to identify future trends in services and the service sector. Our insights are based on various data sources integrating research trends and opinions of leading industry experts. Hence, the DL2030 project formulates suggestions for political decision makers on where to focus investments on R&D projects.
Currently, we are looking for motivated students to join our team as student assistant (20-30h per month).
Your tasks will include:
- Organizing events and facilitating external communication
- Working with us on writing and designing research reports
- Assisting in conducting interviews with experts and stakeholders
- Supporting the data analysis using qualitative and quantitative research methods
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to think proactively and work independently
- Having an eye for design and first experiences with graphic editing programs (e.g., Adobe InDesign)
- Fluency in German and English
If you are interested in working in a challenging and rewarding environment, please contact Carina Benz (firstname.lastname@example.org), providing your CV and transcript of records.
We are looking forward to your application!
From August 2023 (flexible start)
- Contact Person: